Fin.do is an IT company, not a bank or an e-wallet. You are not sending money to our account, at no point in time Fin.do holds your funds. Transactions are made directly from sender to receiver.
- We only show your phone number to people who are already on your contact list.
- We will pass all the information on the payment card(s) collected on the Fin.do app to the licensed payment service provider, which will save and process such data using PCI DSS protocol.
- The Company will retain and store only partial payment card number (only first 4 or 6 digits and last 4 digits) as well as the expiration date of the payment card.
- We have a proprietary internal algorithmic tool that monitors against fraud and keeps users accounts safe. The process of adding payment card(s) to the Fin.do app and execution of the money transaction in some cases will require verification of the payment cards by the 3DS protocol in the manner generally applied by the issuing bank.
- We also take security measures within the app. We make sure that each user’s phone number is unique and request a verification code via text message. The user has to provide the verification code each time they log back into their account.
- The user has to enter CVV/CVC code every time he/she makes a transaction.