Terms used in the content of these Terms and Conditions of use of Fin.do app (the Terms and Conditions) have the meaning given below:
- Bank – the issuer of the Payment Card to the User,
- Card Network – Visa, MasterCard or other card networks (also known as card associations) that act as intermediaries between an acquirer and an issuer to process credit and debit card transactions,
- Company UAB “Findo Finansai”, legal entity code 304452187, having its registered office and postal address at Gedimino avenue 44A , Vilnius, the Republic of Lithuania, being the developer and the owner of the Fin.do app,
- Fin.do app – the software platform developed by the Company in order to facilitate “card to card payments” between the Payment Cards,
- Mobile app – each mobile application where the Company makes available software enabling the Sender to make use of the Service,
- Payment Card – a payment instrument issued under the system of the Payment Organisation that is required for the performance of “card to card payments” via the Card Network (currently MasterCard),
- Payment Organisation – MasterCard Europe SPRL; an organization granting a license for issuing Payment Cards and handling transactions with such cards,
- PCI DSS – Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, which is an information security standard for organizations that handle branded credit cards from the major card schemes,
- PSP – licensed payment services provider engaged by the Company that provides the Transaction Authorisation and Transaction Settlement services, operates pursuant to the PCI DSS, meaning that it keeps the highest security standards in Payment Card data processing,
- Recipient – the User of the Fin.do app who receives a “card to card payment” from the Sender through the use of Fin.do app,
- Sender – the User of the Service that uses Fin.do app to make a “card to card payment” to the Recipient,
- Service – a ”card to card payment” service facilitated by the Fin.do app developed by the Company, consisting of debiting the Payment Card account of the Sender upon his/her order and crediting the Payment Card account of the Recipient,
- Transaction Authorisation – verification of the Payment Card and its holder and obtaining a confirmation from the Payment Organisation that the Sender’s Payment Card may be debited and that the Recipient’s Payment Card may be credited;
- Transaction Settlement – organizing debiting Sender’s side and crediting Recipient’s side with the Payment Organisation,
- User – a natural person, a holder of the Payment Card, that can be a Sender or Recipient, that downloads Fin.do app and enters into a contract with the Company on the basis of these Terms and Conditions,
- 3DS (3D Secure) – an authenticated payment system to improve online transaction security. The objective is to provide a safe and secure online payment experience using a password that is validated by the Payment Card issuer and further checked by all other parties involved in the transaction.
The purpose of these Terms and Conditions is to define the principles of using the Service by the Users via the mobile app.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the Lithuanian law.
- These Terms and Conditions are available at all times for each User on Fin.do app and the Company’s website.
Appendix to the Terms and Conditions of use of Fin.do mobile application table of limits
Table of the standard transaction limits
Daily: 1,000 USD per Payment Card
Monthly: 5,000 USD per Payment Card
*The company has a right to apply other limits, which will vary across currencies, amounts, and types of card (prepaid, debit or credit cards). If you’re under or over any of our limits, we’ll let you know with an error message displayed on the screen.